Sunday, May 13

Replies to tags:
Jonathan> I don't knw why the timetable states that tkc is my co-form. But anyway, if he's going overseas, you can bet i won't give a damn la. He's been picking on me for 3 years straight just because i refused to join athletics in sec 1. Aiya, don't need say what motivation liao. I'm gna sink into depression soon. LOL.

Sylvia> I'm gna change to ebloggy le, i've decided. But i need you to help me with the codes, is that okay? Then i'll move. Enough of this blogger rubbish. And i don't think ebloggy will go merge with yahoo la right.. Merga le also might not suck like blogger.

Yingying> Yes, precisely. The only reason i haven't moved already is because of all my archives. But now i'll move, i think my archives are damn childish. Haha.

----

Third consecuetive day of denied access to my blog template. Quite enough. I'm gna ask sylvia to help me do the ebloggy codes and im gna move there. Bye blogger.

Went to sylvia's house today to do our english advertisement poster. I woke up at like 12.30pm and saw sylvia's sms to meet her at 2pm bukit batok mrt station. And i stun there about 5 seconds. LOL. In the end i reached at 1.45pm and waited for 10 minutes.

First did the drawing of the main picture. Done alot of copies of it, with and without outlines and all that. And took alot of pictures from different angles then let sylvia's sister choose. Haha, she kept ka chiao-ing her sister can! Damn funny, i think her sister also pek chek liao.

Doing the photoshop part was more tedious. Had to change alot of stuff. And kept playing around with the final picture's size until we got pek chek too. But then just went jec and see if they are able to help us print A3 size, if not we will just print A4. And yep, it looks damn nice now, in A3 size, clear and only costed us $2.50 We're gna own it tmr (:

Then went to eat dinner with sylvia. Made some modifications. Showed it to my mother when i got back. And she said it looks like it came out of an actual catalogue so it's not original. Ah, like almost all advertisement posters look the same la, then how original you want? If hook don't like it then too bad, we can always keep it for ourselves.

Stupid gamelan reflections to do. Practical and theory test tmr. Flunk it for all i care. And i don't care too if it's graded.

No comments: