Saturday, May 12

Okay, what's the problem with blogger, seriously? Firstly this dumb google thing, then it gave me this retarded New Post page that im staring at now and then now, i can't access to my Templates page to strike off something from my wishlist or change my blog song or change my blogskin. Sucks luh. I'm really pissed about this. One day im gna move to ebloggy like sylvia and jonathan. You blogger. Better appreciate that i haven't moved already before i really move. LOL.

Today was darn slack. No homework to do. Been very long sicne i last woke up at 1pm. Lagged around at home for awhile before going to jp and to return my book due today. And i bought S.H.E's Play album :D It's great, but some songs sound quite funny on a first listen.

Came back home and basically lagged. Until now. Okay not really, been doing my invitation cards to my birthday chalet. And they look pretty (: Like sylvia says, it's just 14 days away. Doesn't time just fly past.. So fast it's gna be mid-may soon..

And like what i read in her blog, mr tan's gna leave 3 Hapsburg soon. It's been a good 5 months he's been our co-form. And i seriously think mr tan and ms chia are possibly the best form/co-form teachers one can get. Mr tan just always understands how we feel, i guess because he's young too :D Wish him all the best in his studying overseas.

And for the 4th time, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIENYING! :D (Nah, this is not stupid le, is idiotic already =.=)

----

谢谢你的温柔 S.H.E/飞轮海

谢谢你如此温柔 捧着爱静静等候
我的双手 其实同样在颤抖

但我能给你什么 我只是一个他遗忘的我
心被一扫而空

我会把你 种在我心中
也许某天 会终于再次长出一个梦

不知道不明瞭不想要 为什么我的心
明明是想靠近 却孤单到黎明
不知道不明瞭不想要 为什么我的心
那爱情的绮丽 总是在孤单里
在把我的最好的爱给你

谢谢你如此温柔 点着笑容的灯火
只温暖而不打扰我的寒冬

还没决定往哪走 才所以不能答应你陪我
怕你会变成我

No comments: